Personal styling and image tips sent directly to your inbox
Styling Confidence & Success
Ready to Transform Your Image and Get Results?
Welcome! At The Artistry of You, we’re in the business of building your image and presence so you can get more of what you want in your career, business, and personal life.
We’ll show you how to create a unique visual brand so you can make your first and every impression count!
How Image Consulting has changed during the Pandemic
As Seen On Spectrum News1 - Click To Watch The Video
We are working both virtually and in person
The Artistry of You
By Pat Gibson
The Artistry of You by Pat Gibson teaches women how to embrace their natural beauty and amplify personal presence by creating a unique visual brand. With a combination of color analysis, personal styling, personal shopping, and closet and cosmetic makeovers, The Artistry of You helps women define their style and personal brand to feel confident in their appearance.
“I believe each woman deserves the right to feel beautiful and confident at any age and for any circumstance. From the board room to the school pickup line, from a special event to a date night, I help women understand their body architecture and coloring, in conjunction with their talents and goals, to create a wardrobe and brand that highlights their features, underscores their personality, enhances their lifestyle, and propels them to achieve their dreams.”
The Artistry of You has helped hundreds of women navigate through life’s many transitions and create a wardrobe and visual brand that makes an impact. Beyond helping individual clients, Pat is an accomplished speaker bringing her insight and practical advice to businesses and organizations on how to help employees and members cultivate an appearance that empowers their professional growth.
Our Signature Packages take the guesswork out for you. Start with the foundational package:
Our signature Color and Style Session, and we will guide you from there.
Image Consulting Services
- Do you desire to move forward in your social and or professional roles?
- Are you frustrated or bored with your current wardrobe choices?
- Has your body changed due to age/weight gain and you need fresh ideas on how to look great?
- Are you back in the dating game and
desire to revamp your style?
- Are you seeking promotion and desire to insure your visual image showcases your talents and goals?
- Do you need to revamp your style to meet your career goals?
- Do you feel you are too busy to look great/stylish?
- Are you overwhelmed with your wardrobe and need to streamline and have outfits ready to go for all your occasions?
- Do you lack confidence in your appearance or wardrobe choices?
- Are you looking for guidance on how to manage your wardobe and understand how to shop for your figure and coloring?
- Do you have great style but lack the knowledge of which colors, styles and patterns flatter you?
- Are you in a style rut and need some professional advice?
- Do you need to rework your style for a new career or position?
- Are you a business owner looking to brand yourself?
- Are you a company looking to hire an image consultant to groom your employees to succeed in leadership roles?
- Are you an organization looking for a fun, educational and engaging speaker for your event or training?
So much love from our clients, and and we are so grateful for all of the kind words. Read what others are saying.
“Working with Pat was more than just creating a closet of items I would actually wear. It was in investment in my self-esteem and the best gift I could have ever given myself. Wearing the right thing that fits and flatters helps you walk a little taller and get to that goal a little faster.”
“Pat created a presentation that was perfectly tailored to our needs. I recommend her for any organization desiring to improve all impressions to be made. She made the program fun, enjoyable and impactful for all those that attended.”
President - E.R.C.
“After working with The Artistry of You, I was looking my best and my confidence soared to pursue a promotion. If it weren’t for Pat, I would have never changed my style choices or known how much better I could look and feel. Pat has set me up for success for the next 20 years of my career.”