Your employees and members serve as ambassadors for your business or group. Their appearance and the way they present themselves is therefore critical, as they have just seconds to create a lasting impression on every client and prospect they encounter.
Successful companies and organizations empower their employees with internal growth opportunities. Our Image Training will demonstrate how to:
- Empower confident individuals who can represent your company/organization effectively
- Groom employees/members to succeed in leadership roles
- Inspire your team to convey a strong professional presence while still being approachable
- Teach individuals how to cultivate strong professional presence to be the most effective communicators, negotiators, and managers, resulting in higher levels of productivity, profit, and retention.
- Ensure that an individual’s talents are accurately represented by their appearance
- Unite team member’s personal brand with the organization’s overall brand
Pat Gibson presented to a mixed group of employees ranging from new hires to thirty-year veterans. Her presentation on fashion, style and color was relevant to a company with a diverse work force like Lubrizol.
She not only helped us to brighten and freshen up our style, Pat Gibson also brought fun back to a heavily conservative company dress culture.
Pat Gibson showed us we can dress up casual Fridays, with the right hue!
Juan S. De La Cruz
The Lubrizol Corporation
Pat’s expert advice, attention to detail and caring nature keeps her audience engaged and always wanting more. Every attendee leaves with information on how to look and feel their best both personally and professionally. Hearing Pat is an investment in your career!”
The Medina County Women’s Journal
Pat spoke at our membership meeting. Everyone gave her rave reviews, both at the time and for subsequent months. We will have Pat come back to speak to us about anything, anytime.
United Way of Lake County’s Women’s Leadership Council
Pat created a presentation that was perfectly tailored to our needs. I recommend her for any organization desiring to improve all impressions to be made. She made the program fun, enjoyable and impactful for all those that attended!